The NIMH Congressional Justification provides the Senate and House Appropriations Committees with detailed estimates and justifications for research and research support activities that NIMH would anticipate funding at the President's Budget Request level.
Congressional Justification by Fiscal Year (FY):
- FY 2017 (PDF 25 pages)
The file is currently undergoing remediation for compliance with Section 508. The remediation is anticipated to be completed by February 26, 2016. In the interim, if you need accessibility assistance with the file, please contact NIMH Webmaster by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- FY 2016 (HTML or PDF 26 Pages)
- FY 2015 (HTML or PDF 26 Pages)
- FY 2014 (HTML or PDF 26 Pages)
- FY 2013 (HTML or PDF, 26 Pages)
- FY 2012 (HTML or PDF, 26 Pages)
- FY 2011 (HTML or PDF, 28 Pages)
- FY 2010 (HTML or PDF, 28 Pages)
- FY 2009 (PDF, 28 Pages)
- FY 2008 (PDF, 27 Pages)
- FY 2007 (PDF, 54 Pages)
- FY 2006 (PDF, 49 Pages)