Posts about Imaging
- BRAIN – Creating the Next Generation of Tools
The BRAIN Working Group unveiled an extraordinary report last week, providing a 12-year roadmap for the development of a new generation of neuroscience tools. Dr. Insel discusses how their vision provides hope for preventing and treating brain diseases and disorders.
- Open Data
Dr. Insel talks about the value of data sharing and collaboration to promote innovation and scientific discovery.
- Brain’s Wiring Revealed in HD
Dr. Insel discusses new functional connectomes and developments in human brain imaging.
- NIMH’s Top 10 Research Advances of 2011
Dr. Insel shares NIMH’s Top 10 Research Advances for 2011.
- NIMH’s Top 10 Research Events and Advances of 2010
10 breakthroughs and events of 2010 which are changing the way we approach mental disorders.
- Brain Scans – Not Quite Ready for Prime Time
Despite promising advances as a research tool, brain imaging is not quite ripe for clinical application in the diagnosis and treatment of mental disorders.