By Thomas Insel on March 30, 2012
Director’s Posts about Imaging
By Thomas Insel on December 23, 2011
Dr. Insel shares NIMH’s Top 10 Research Advances for 2011.
By Thomas Insel on December 23, 2010
10 breakthroughs and events of 2010 which are changing the way we approach mental disorders.
By Thomas Insel on October 07, 2010
Despite promising advances as a research tool, brain imaging is not quite ripe for clinical application in the diagnosis and treatment of mental disorders.
Publications by the Director
Posts by Topic
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) (3 Items)
- Autism (15 Items)
- Bipolar Disorder (4 Items)
- Borderline Personality Disorder (1 Item)
- Depression (6 Items)
- Eating Disorders (1 Item)
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD) (2 Items)
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (6 Items)
- Schizophrenia (14 Items)
- Basic Research (23 Items)
- Clinical Research and Trials (16 Items)
- Research Funding (26 Items)
- Mental Health Services Research (3 Items)