This Branch supports an integrated program of studies to elucidate the pathophysiology and genetic factors contributing to HIV-associated neurologic and neurocognitive dysfunction. The Branch also supports the development of novel therapeutic strategies derived from HIV neuropathogenesis research to mitigate central nervous system complications of HIV infection.
Jeymohan Joseph, Ph.D.
6001 Executive Boulevard, Room 6110, MSC 9619
Areas of Emphasis
See specific program descriptions.
DAR Funding Opportunity Announcements (FOAs)
- RFA-MH-13-070: Limited Competition: National NeuroAIDS Tissue Consortium (NNTC) Clinical Sites (U24)
- RFA-MH-13-071: National NeuroAIDS Tissue Consortium (NNTC) Data Coordinating Center (DCC) (U24)
- RFA-MH-13-030: Eradication of HIV-1 from CNS Reservoirs: Implications for Therapeutics (R01)
- RFA-MH-13-031: Eradication of HIV-1 from CNS Reservoirs: Implications for Therapeutics (R21)
- PA-11-014: HIV Infection of the Central Nervous System (R01)
- PAR-10-216: Novel NeuroAIDS Therapeutics: Integrated Preclinical/Clinical Program (P01)
- Other AIDS-related FOAs