Geriatric Research Resources Office
This Office supports special projects and mechanisms to enhance research on late-life mental disorders, including research centers, research workshops and conferences, and coordinating centers for multi-site studies.
Areas of EmphasisSee specific program descriptions under Geriatrics Research Branch (A4-GP).
George T. Niederehe, Ph.D.
6001 Executive Boulevard, Room 7131, MSC 9634
- Geriatric Multi-Modality Intervention Program
- Geriatric Pharmacologic Intervention Program
- Geriatric Psychosocial Treatment Intervention Program
- Geriatric Translational Behavioral Science Program
- Geriatric Translational Neuroscience Program
- Geriatric Research Resources Office
- Division of Adult Translational Research and Treatment Development (DATR)