Prevention and Treatment Trials Program
This program supports research on preventive intervention, treatment efficacy trials, and testing of personalized interventions. Of particular interest are intervention development studies that attempt to positively alter trajectories of illness by targeting malleable risk factors; clinical trials of efficacy that examine predictors of outcome and characteristics of responders versus non-responders; and preventive interventions based on individual profiles of risk.
Christopher Sarampote, Ph.D.
6001 Executive Boulevard, Room 7164, MSC 9617
- Trajectories of Mood Dysregulation Program
- Trajectories of Trauma, Anxiety, and Fear Program
- Trajectories of Behavioral Dysregulation Program
- Trajectories of Neurocognitive Functioning Program
- Integrative Studies of Biology and Behavior Program
- Prevention and Treatment Trials Program
- Division of Developmental Translational Research (DDTR)