Trajectories of Behavioral Dysregulation Program
This program supports research on mental illness trajectories of disruptive behaviors and disorders (e.g., conduct disorder, oppositional defiant disorder), regulatory behaviors and disorders (e.g., sleep problems and disorders, appetite, eating disorders), repetitive behaviors (e.g., Tourette syndrome, trichotillomania), and other aspects of behavioral dysregulation and impulse control. Of interest are studies that examine the developmental course of, periods of vulnerability or sensitivity for, or risk processes related to the onset, progression, recurrence, and remission of these disorders and their relevant components. Of particular interest are studies that link brain development with behavioral development; studies that identify biomarkers for disease progression; and studies that test integrative models incorporating biological, behavioral, and environmental/experiential factors in the development of psychopathology.
Julia Zehr, Ph.D.
6001 Executive Boulevard, Room 7169, MSC 9617
- Trajectories of Mood Dysregulation Program
- Trajectories of Trauma, Anxiety, and Fear Program
- Trajectories of Behavioral Dysregulation Program
- Trajectories of Neurocognitive Functioning Program
- Integrative Studies of Biology and Behavior Program
- Prevention and Treatment Trials Program
- Division of Developmental Translational Research (DDTR)