Trajectories of Trauma, Anxiety, and Fear Program
This program supports research on mental illness trajectories of anxiety and fear disorders (e.g., generalized anxiety disorder, social anxiety disorder, specific phobias, panic disorder, agoraphobia, separation anxiety disorder, selective mutism), reactions to trauma (e.g. single event, child maltreatment) or stress (e.g. acute and chronic, PTSD), obsessive-compulsive disorder, and related fear, avoidance, and anxiety phenotypes and prodromes. Of interest are studies that examine the developmental course of, periods of vulnerability or sensitivity for, or risk processes related to the onset, progression, recurrence, and remission of these disorders and their relevant components. Of particular interest are studies that link brain development with behavioral development; studies that identify biomarkers for disease progression; and studies that test integrative models incorporating biological, behavioral, and environmental/experiential factors in the development of psychopathology.
Christopher Sarampote, Ph.D.
6001 Executive Boulevard, Room 7164, MSC 9617
Fear and Anxiety Program
Holly A. Garriock, Ph.D.
6001 Executive Boulevard, Room, 7167, MSC 9617
- Trajectories of Mood Dysregulation Program
- Trajectories of Trauma, Anxiety, and Fear Program
- Trajectories of Behavioral Dysregulation Program
- Trajectories of Neurocognitive Functioning Program
- Integrative Studies of Biology and Behavior Program
- Prevention and Treatment Trials Program
- Division of Developmental Translational Research (DDTR)