News and Multimedia from 2012 Featuring DDTR
- NIH Awards $100 Million for Autism Centers of Excellence Program
- Science Update September 04, 2012
NIMH, along with NICHD, NINDS, NIDCD, and NIEHS, have awarded nine new grants aimed at advancing research on the causes of autism spectrum disorder and finding new treatments.
- Daily or Severe Tantrums May Point to Mental Health Issues
- Science Update August 29, 2012
Most young children lose their temper sometimes, but daily tantrums or tantrums with severe behaviors, such as aggressive or destructive tantrums, are unusual and could signal a larger problem, according to an NIMH-funded study.
- Pattern Recognition Technology May Help Predict Future Mental Illness in Teens
- Science Update April 02, 2012
Computer programs that automatically spot patterns in data may help predict a person’s risk for future mental disorders.
- Neurobehavioral Mechanisms of Mental Disorders Branch
- Developmental Trajectories of Mental Disorders Branch
- Research Training and Career Development Program
- Small Business Innovation Research (SBIR) and Small Business Technology Transfer (STTR) Programs
- Division of Developmental Translational Research (DDTR)