The Ethics of Mental Disorders Research Program
The Ethics of Mental Disorders Research Program supports empirical studies of ethical issues that accompany the conduct of mental disorders research involving human subjects. Topics relevant to this program include ethical issues regarding informed consent, assessing risks in human subjects research, oversight of protections for human subjects, study design in clinical trials, research with specimens and data, and dissemination of research findings.
Emeline Otey, Ph.D.
6001 Executive Boulevard, Room 7155, MSC 9629
DSIR News and Multimedia
- Adult Treatment and Preventive Intervention Research Branch
- Child and Adolescent Treatment and Preventive Intervention Research Branch
- Services Research and Clinical Epidemiology Branch
- Office of Research Training and Career Development
- Ethics of Mental Disorders Research Program
- Clinical Trials Operations and Biostatistics Unit (CTOB)
- Small Business Innovation Research (SBIR) and Small Business Technology Transfer (STTR) Programs