- NIMH Clinical Director Receives Prestigious Leadership Award
November 15, 2012
NIMH clinical director Dr. Maryland Pao has been named the 2012 recipient of the Simon Wile Leadership in Consultation Award by the American Academy of Child & Adolescent Psychiatry (AACAP).
- NIMH Director Tom Insel Participates in ScienceLive Chat
October 05, 2012
NIMH Director Tom Insel Participates in ScienceLive Chat
- NIMH Employees Honored with 2012 NIH Director’s Awards
July 20, 2012
NIMH employees were recently recognized by the NIH Director, for going above and beyond their duties.
- New and Existing Clinical Datasets Available to Qualified Researchers
June 15, 2012
Are you a researcher interested in studying datasets from NIMH clinical trials? If so, several datasets are available to those who are qualified.
- NIMH Grantee Wins The Kavli Prize in Neuroscience
June 05, 2012
On May 31, 2012, Ann M. Graybiel, Ph.D., of Massachusetts Institute of Technology, was named one of three winners of the 2012 Kavli Prize in Neuroscience.
- NIMH Grantees Elected to Membership in National Academy of Sciences
May 17, 2012
On May 1, 2012, six NIMH grantees were among the 84 new members elected to the National Academy of Sciences, a private, non-profit organization of scientists and engineers dedicated to advancing science and promoting its uses for the greater good.
- Sue Murrin Named NIMH Executive Officer
February 27, 2012
In February, Sue Murrin joined NIMH as Executive Officer in the Office of Resource Management.
- Thomas Insel Named Acting Director for New Translational Science Center at NIH
January 06, 2012
On December 23, 2011, NIMH Director Thomas R. Insel, M.D., was formally designated acting director of the newly established National Center for Advancing Translational Sciences (NCATS) at NIH.
- Stefano Bertuzzi Selected for Director of NIMH Office of Science Policy, Planning, and Communications
January 06, 2012
In November 2011, Stefano Bertuzzi, Ph.D., M.P.H. became director of the Office of Science Policy, Planning, and Communications (OSPPC) at NIMH.