This comprehensive collection of multimedia resources and inquiry-based activities tied to the National Science Education Standards help teachers and students learn about the structure, function and cognitive aspects of the human brain. The packet includes a teacher's manual, student manual, DVD of videos, and a CDROM of accompanying materials.
To request copies of this free resource, go here.
PLEASE NOTE: Although most of the materials from The Brain's Inner Workings can also be accessed online, the materials on the CDROM are only available with the hard copy version. To obtain the materials on the CDROM, please order a free hard copy of this packet.
|Teachers' Manual||Student Manual|
General Health Information from NIH
- MEDLINEPlusExternal Link: Please review our disclaimer.: Authoritative information from government agencies and health-related organizations, available in both English and Spanish (EspañolExternal Link: Please review our disclaimer.)
- ClinicalTrials.govExternal Link: Please review our disclaimer.: Federally and privately supported research using human volunteers
- PubMed Central: An archive of life sciences journals
- NIH Research Fact Sheets
- NIH Office of Science Education: Resources for science educators
- Pillbox: How to identify unknown pills from the National Library of Medicine