- What is attention deficit/hyperactivity disorder, or ADHD?
- Who can develop ADHD?
- What causes ADHD?
- What are the symptoms of ADHD?
- How do I know if my child has ADHD?
- How do children with ADHD get better?
- How can I help my child?
- How does ADHD affect teens?
- What can I do for my teen with ADHD?
- Can adults have ADHD too?
- Contact us to find out more about ADHD.
Can adults have ADHD too?
Many adults have ADHD and don't know they have it. Like ADHD in children and teens, ADHD in adults can make life challenging. ADHD can make it hard for adults to feel organized, stick with a job, or get to work on time. Adults with ADHD may have trouble in relationships. The disorder can also make adults feel restless.
ADHD in adults can be diagnosed and treated. For some adults, finding out they have ADHD can be a big relief. Being able to connect ADHD to longtime problems helps adults understand that they can get better. If you're an adult and think you may have ADHD symptoms, call your doctor.