- What is attention deficit/hyperactivity disorder, or ADHD?
- Who can develop ADHD?
- What causes ADHD?
- What are the symptoms of ADHD?
- How do I know if my child has ADHD?
- How do children with ADHD get better?
- How can I help my child?
- How does ADHD affect teens?
- What can I do for my teen with ADHD?
- Can adults have ADHD too?
- Contact us to find out more about ADHD.
What is attention deficit/hyperactivity disorder, or ADHD?
ADHD is a common childhood disorder, and it may affect children differently. It makes it hard for a child to focus and pay attention. Some kids may be hyperactive or have trouble being patient. ADHD can make it hard for a child to do well in school or behave at home.
ADHD can be treated. Doctors and specialists can help.