- Do you go through intense moods?
- What is bipolar disorder?
- Who develops bipolar disorder?
- What causes bipolar disorder?
- What are the symptoms of bipolar disorder?
- Can bipolar disorder coexist with other problems?
- Is bipolar disorder easy to diagnose?
- How is bipolar disorder treated?
- Personal Story
- How can I help someone I know with bipolar disorder?
- How can I help myself if I have bipolar disorder?
- How does bipolar disorder affect friends and family?
- Where do I go for help?
- I know someone who is in crisis. What do I do?
- Contact us to find out more about bipolar disorder.
Do you go through intense moods?
Do you feel very happy and energized some days, and very sad and depressed on other days? Do these moods last for a week or more? Do your mood changes make it hard to sleep, stay focused, or go to work?
Some people with these symptoms have bipolar disorder, a serious mental illness. Read this brochure to find out more.