- Do you go through intense moods?
- What is bipolar disorder?
- Who develops bipolar disorder?
- What causes bipolar disorder?
- What are the symptoms of bipolar disorder?
- Can bipolar disorder coexist with other problems?
- Is bipolar disorder easy to diagnose?
- How is bipolar disorder treated?
- Personal Story
- How can I help someone I know with bipolar disorder?
- How can I help myself if I have bipolar disorder?
- How does bipolar disorder affect friends and family?
- Where do I go for help?
- I know someone who is in crisis. What do I do?
- Contact us to find out more about bipolar disorder.
Where do I go for help?
If you're not sure where to get help, call your family doctor. You can also check the phone book for mental health professionals. Hospital doctors can help in an emergency.