Publications About Children and Adolescents
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (Easy-to-Read)
An easy-to-read booklet of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder
- Bipolar Disorder in Children and Adolescents
This booklet is a guide for parents who think their child may have symptoms of bipolar disorder, or parents whose child has been diagnosed.
- Bipolar Disorder in Children and Teens (Easy to Read)
An easy-to-read booklet on Bipolar Disorder in children and teens that explains what it is, when it starts and how to get help.
- Helping Children and Adolescents Cope with Violence and Disasters: What Community Members Can Do
A booklet that describes what community members can do to help children and adolescents cope with violence and disasters.
- Helping Children and Adolescents Cope with Violence and Disasters: What Rescue Workers Can Do
A booklet that describes what rescue workers can do to help children and adolescents cope with violence and disasters.
- PANDAS: Fact Sheet about Pediatric Autoimmune Neuropsychiatric Disorders Associated with Streptococcal Infections
Answers to Frequently Asked Questions about PANDAS, an abbreviation for Pediatric Autoimmune Neuropsychiatric Disorders Associated with Streptococcal Infections.
- Suicide: A Major, Preventable Mental Health Problem
Facts about suicide and suicide prevention among teens and young adults.
- Teen Depression
Flier for teens who may be depressed includes signs and symptoms, ways to feel better, asking for help, effect on relationships, and being good to yourself.
- The Teen Brain: Still Under Construction
Learn about changes in the brain that occur during the teen years, and the significance of this stage of development.
- Treatment of Children with Mental Illness
Answers to frequently asked questions about the treatment of mental disorders in children.