- What is depression?
- Signs and Symptoms of Depression
- What is Parkinson's disease?
- How are depression and Parkinson's disease linked?
- How is depression treated in people who have Parkinson's disease?
- For More Information on Depression
- For More Information on Parkinson's Disease
For More Information on Depression
Visit the National Library of Medicine's:
For information on clinical trials
Information from NIMH is available in multiple formats. You can browse online, download documents in PDF, and order materials through the mail. Check the NIMH website for the latest information on this topic and to order publications. If you do not have Internet access please contact the NIMH Information Resource Center at the numbers listed below.
National Institute of Mental Health
Science Writing, Press & Dissemination Branch
6001 Executive Boulevard
Room 8184, MSC 9663
Bethesda, MD 20892-9663
Phone: 301-443-4513 or 1-866-615-NIMH (6464) toll-free
TTY: 301-443-8431 or 1-866-415-8051 toll-free