- What is depression?
- Signs and Symptoms of Depression
- What is Parkinson's disease?
- How are depression and Parkinson's disease linked?
- How is depression treated in people who have Parkinson's disease?
- For More Information on Depression
- For More Information on Parkinson's Disease
Depression not only affects your brain and behavior—it affects your entire body. Depression has been linked with other health problems, including Parkinson's disease. Dealing with more than one health problem at a time can be difficult, so proper treatment is important.