- What is depression?
- Signs and Symptoms of Depression
- What is a stroke?
- How are depression and stroke linked?
- How is depression treated in people who have had a stroke?
- What is vascular depression?
- For More Information on Depression
- For More Information on Stroke
Depression not only affects your brain and behavior—it affects your entire body. Depression has been linked with other health problems, including stroke. Dealing with more than one health problem at a time can be difficult, so proper treatment is important.