Publications About Imaging
- The Teen Brain: Still Under Construction
- Learn about changes in the brain that occur during the teen years, and the significance of this stage of development.
- Brain Development During Childhood and Adolescence (Fact Sheet)
- A fact sheet that describes the past, present and future of research on brain development.
- Neuroimaging and Mental Illness: A Window Into the Brain
- Researchers use brain scans to study brain development in healthy people and people with illnesses. This publication answers frequently asked questions about what brain scans can and cannot do related to diagnosing mental illnesses.