Read Publications Online
A booklet describing the signs, symptoms, treatment options, and current research on borderline personality disorder. (En Español)
A brochure on generalized anxiety disorder (GAD) that explains the signs, symptoms, and treatment. (En Español)
Un folleto, el cuál es fácil de leer, que explica que es el trastorno de estrés postraumático, cuando comienza, cuánto tiempo dura, y cómo conseguir ayuda. (In English)
A detailed booklet that describes symptoms, causes, and treatments, with information on getting help and coping. (En Español)
This brochure, prepared by the National Institute of Mental Health (NIMH), provides answers to common questions about volunteering for mental health clinical research. (En Español)
Types of Publications
- Detailed publications about the signs, symptoms, treatment, and current research on specific mental illnesses and related topics.
- Brochures (Easy-to-Read)
- Short publications with basic information about signs, symptoms, and related treatment of specific mental illnesses.
- Fact Sheets
- Brief overviews and frequently asked questions about specific mental health topics.
Find Publications by Topic
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) (4 Items)
- Anxiety Disorders (8 Items)
- Autism (1 Item)
- Bipolar Disorder (7 Items)
- Borderline Personality Disorder (1 Item)
- Depression (20 Items)
- Eating Disorders (1 Item)
- Generalized Anxiety Disorder (2 Items)
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD) (3 Items)
- Panic Disorder (2 Items)
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (7 Items)
- Schizophrenia (2 Items)
- Social Phobia (2 Items)
More from NIMH
Materials from Other Organizations
Other organizations offer various publications on mental health. Links on our website to other organizations do not constitute an endorsement of their policies or products.