Publications about Institute Announcements
- About the National Institute of Mental Health (NIMH)
A factsheet that describes the mission of NIMH and provides an overview of its work to reduce the burden of mental illness through research, training, and information dissemination.
- Clinical Research Trials and You: Questions and Answers
Brochure discusses what a clinical trial is, who participates in clinical trials including patient and healthy volunteers, why people participate in clinical trials, and guidelines.
- Coordinated Specialty Care Fact Sheet and Checklist
This fact sheet on coordinated specialty care for recovery after an initial schizophrenia episode (RA1SE) and a checklist.
- Could I Have Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)?
Attention-Deficit/ Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) begins in childhood and is considered a developmental disorder, but a person may not receive a diagnosis until adolescence or adulthood. This brochure explains how ADHD affects adults, including signs and symptoms, diagnosis, and treatments options.
- Fact Sheet: Early Warning Signs of Psychosis
This fact sheet lists changes in behavior before psychosis develops that may be early warning signs of psychosis.
- Fact Sheet: First Episode Psychosis
Learn about psychosis and treatment options in this fact sheet from the NIMH RAISE team.
- Towards New and Better Treatment
This poster aims to raise public awareness of clinical trials, which play an important role in tomorrow’s medical breakthroughs.