Publications about Prevention
- Suicide in America: Frequently Asked Questions
- A brief overview of the statistics on depression and suicide with information on depression treatments and suicide prevention En Español
- Fact Sheet on Stress
- This fact sheet provides answers to common questions about stress and explains the different types of stress and how to manage it.
- Older Adults: Depression and Suicide Facts (Fact Sheet)
- A brief overview of the statistics on depression and suicide in older adults, with information on depression treatments and suicide prevention
- Suicide in the U.S.: Statistics and Prevention
- A fact sheet of statistics on suicide with information on treatments and suicide prevention.
More from NIMH
Materials from Other Organizations
Other organizations offer various publications on mental health. Links on our website to other organizations do not constitute an endorsement of their policies or products.