- Who is at risk for suicide?
- What about gender?
- What about children?
- What about older adults?
- What about different ethnic groups?
- How can suicide be prevented?
- What should I do if someone I know is considering suicide?
- If you are in crisis
- For more information on Suicide in America
For more information on Suicide in America
National Institute of Mental Health
Science Writing, Press & Dissemination Branch
6001 Executive Boulevard
Room 8184, MSC 9663
Bethesda, MD 20892-9663
Phone: 301-443-4513 or
Toll-free: 1-866-615-NIMH (6464)
TTY Toll-free: 1-866-415-8051
Web site: www.nimh.nih.govExternal Link: Please review our disclaimer.
U.S. DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH AND HUMAN SERVICES
National Institutes of Health
NIH Publication No. TR 11-7697