- Who is at risk for suicide?
- What about gender?
- What about children?
- What about older adults?
- What about different ethnic groups?
- How can suicide be prevented?
- What should I do if someone I know is considering suicide?
- If you are in crisis
- For more information on Suicide in America
If you are in crisis
Call the toll-free National Suicide Prevention Lifeline at 1-800-273-TALK (8255), available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. The service is available to anyone. All calls are confidential.