Publications about Women's Mental Health
- Eating Disorders
- A detailed booklet that describes the symptoms, causes, and treatments of eating disorders. En Español
- Women and Depression: Discovering Hope
- A booklet that describes the symptoms, treatment and factors contributing to depression that are unique to women. En Español
- Depression in Women
- An easy-to-read booklet on depression in women that explains what it is, when it starts, how long it lasts, and how to get help
- Fact Sheet on Stress
- This fact sheet provides answers to common questions about stress and explains the different types of stress and how to manage it.
More from NIMH
Materials from Other Organizations
Other organizations offer various publications on mental health. Links on our website to other organizations do not constitute an endorsement of their policies or products.