Featured Publications about Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
A booklet on Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) that explains what it is, treatment options, and how to get help.
- Anxiety Disorders
A detailed booklet that describes the symptoms, causes, and treatments of the major anxiety disorders, with information on getting help and coping En Español
- Coping with traumatic events
- PTSD Information and Organizations from NLM’s MedlinePlus (en Espanol)
- Children and Violence
- NIH PTSD Fact Sheet
- Real Warriors: Resilience, Recovery, ReintegrationExternal Link: Please review our disclaimer.
- Department of Veterans Affairs National Center for Posttraumatic Stress DisorderExternal Link: Please review our disclaimer.
- Army STARRS
PTSD: Stress and Resilience
In the last decade, the United States has experienced a series of man-made and natural disasters. Large numbers of people in this country have been exposed to potentially traumatic events. This video focuses on NIMH research in the areas of traumatic stress reactions and specifically mental health issues among U.S. service members. What we learn from the military experience can help us understand stress risk predictions for the entire population.