NIMH Multimedia From 2013
- Dr. Michelle Freund, NIMH Project Officer on the significance of CLARITY
Project officer Michelle Freund, Ph.D., of the NIMH Division of Neuroscience and Basic Behavioral Science, explains the significance of CLARITY, a breakthrough method for analyzing the brain.
- Bullying Exerts Psychiatric Effects Into Adulthood
- Project Achieve Weight Loss Trial for People with Serious Mental Illness
NIMH grantee Dr. Gail Daumit talks about the Project Achieve weight loss trial.
- Male Vulnerability to Maternal Stress Linked to Placental Enzyme
NIMH grantee Tracy Bale, Ph.D., of the University of Pennsylvania, discussed her line of research into how maternal stress might differentially affect the developing male brain during an interview at the 2011 Society for Neuroscience meeting.
- Five Mental Disorders Share Some of the Same Genes
Bruce Cuthbert, Ph.D., director of NIMH’s Division of Adult Translational Research, explains the significance of recent study findings for diagnosis and treatment of mental illnesses.
- NIMH’s Dr. Maura Furey on scopolamine research
Dr. Maura Furey on the search for a fast acting anti-depressant.