March 31-April 2, 2008
- Making a Difference: Progress in NIMH Research
- Promoting Science and Synergy: The Partnership at Work
Co-Occurring Mental Health, Substance Abuse, and Medical Conditions: Integration of Care
- The Fundamental Nature of Co-Occurring Mental Health and Substance Abuse Conditions
- Evidence-Based Practices in Dual Diagnosis Treatment
- Co-Occurring Mental Health and Medical Conditions: Integration of Care
- Community-Research Collaborations: Why are They Important and How Can You Get Engaged?
- Why are They Important and How Can You Get Engaged
- Community Engagement: What Role Does it Play in Research?
- The Research Need for Community Collaboration
- Building Relationships and Enhancing Your Community-Research Collaborations: Community, Researcher, Federal, and Partner Perspectives
Working with Area Health Education Centers: Broadening Your Connections to Healthcare Professionals
Stigma and Violence
- Mental Illness and Violence: What is the Risk, What are the Factors?
- Dangerousness and Stigma
- One Partner's Experience
Making the Most of Mental Health Resources
- Resources You Can Use: NIMH and Beyond
- Toolkits: Customizing State and National Resources to Fit Your Community
- Documenting Our Presence: Multicultural Experiences of Mental Illness
Science and the Media: How to Get the Word Out
- Translating Science for the Media: How NIMH Can Help
- Working with New Media: Strategies and Tools for Getting the Word Out to Your Community