Develop, for research purposes, new ways of classifying mental disorders based on dimensions of observable behavior and neurobiological measures
The implementation of Strategic Objective 1.4 is an initiative termed the Research Domain Criteria (RDoC) project. In keeping with Objective 1.4, the goal of RDoC is to develop new ways of classifying patients in clinical research studies funded by the Institute in order to incorporate new scientific data from integrative neuroscience, genetic, and behavioral research at multiple levels of analysis. For more information, please see the RDoC home page.
Apply for Funding
Requests for Applications:
- NIMH Research and Funding Home
- Research Resources
- NIH Neuroscience Blueprint
- NIH Common Fund
- NIH Molecular Libraries Program
- Genotype-Tissue Expression (GTEx)
- FNIH Biomarkers ConsortiumExternal Link: Please review our disclaimer.
- NIMH Advisory Council Reports
- Inside NIMH — Extramural Funding Newsletter
- eRA Commons