Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) Risk Prediction
November 02, 2011
- Check in
- Farris Tuma, Sc.D.
Susan Borja, Ph.D.
Thomas R. Insel, M.D.
|9:30 - 11:30 a.m.|
- Review of late breaking findings on optimizing prediction
- PTSD Risk Prediction: By the Numbers
- Martha Shumway, Ph.D.
- Biomarkers for PTSD Risk and Resilience among Combat-Exposed Marines: Preliminary findings from MRS expression data
- Ming Tsuang M.D., Ph.D., D.Sc.
Stephen Glatt, Ph.D.
- An Implementation of Science Approach to PTSD Risk Prediction at US Trauma Centers
- Douglas Zatzick, M.D.
- Findings from the PTSD after Acute Child Trauma (PACT) prediction tools project
- Nancy Kassam-Adams, Ph.D.
- Network Science of PTSD
- Glenn Saxe, M.D.
- A brief screening tool for assessing psychological trauma in clinical practice: development and validation of the New York PTSD Risk Score
- Joseph Boscarino, Ph.D., M.P.H.
Jon Berlin, MD, and Leslie Zun, MD
|11:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.||Review of straw-man matrix of risk domains and measures|
|1:30 - 2:30 p.m.||Continued discussion|
|3:00 - 5:30 p.m.||Identification of gaps|
|5:30 - 6:30 p.m.||Next steps/Wrap-up|