Meeting Summaries about HIV/AIDS
Find Meeting Summaries by Topic
Or Find Meeting Summaries by Year
- Addressing Mental Disorders: The Missing Link to Effective HIV Prevention, Care, Treatment, and Support
- July 24, 2012
Meeting summary of Addressing Mental Disorders: The Missing Link to Effective HIV Prevention, Care, Treatment, and Support - Satellite meeting of the 19th International AIDS Conference
- Advancing Novel HIV Prevention Intervention Research with MSM
- August 22, 2009 – August 23, 2009
Advancing Novel HIV Prevention Intervention Research with MSM Meeting Summary
- NIMH Annual International Research Conference on the Role of Families in Preventing and Adapting to HIV/AIDS
- July 25, 2007 – July 27, 2007
San Francisco, California
NIMH and the Center for AIDS Prevention Studies at UC San Francisco co-sponsored a conference in San Francisco aimed at Responding to the Social Context of HIV Risk The Role of Families and Support Networks.
- Mental Health Consideration in Secondary HIV Prevention
- July 19, 2007 – July 20, 2007
The Secondary Prevention and Translation Branch of NIMH’s Center for Mental Health Research on AIDS (CMHRA) hosted a meeting that focused on identifying target areas for new research on the intersection of secondary HIV prevention and mental health, specifically related to HIV-infected individuals with psychiatric disorders living in the United States.