NIH Conference on Building the Science of Dissemination and Implementation in the Service of Public Health
- Sponsored by:
- NIH Office of Behavioral and Social Science Research (OBSSR)
- National Cancer Institute
- National Institute on Drug Abuse (NIDA)
- National Institute on Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism (NIAAA)
- Eunice Kennedy Shriver National Institute of Child Health and Human Development (NICHD)
- National Institute of Mental Health
In September 2007, OBSSR, NCI, NIDA, NIAAA, NICHD, and NIMH sponsored the first of five annual meetings on the state of the science of dissemination and implementation research. The meeting, including over 500 registrants, featured a number of presentations from current NIMH grantees, along with other NIH-funded researchers on the theories, methods, processes, and outcomes of dissemination and implementation research. This was the first trans-NIH meeting on the science of dissemination and implementation.
For more information, please contact David Chambers at firstname.lastname@example.org.