Office of Genomics Research Coordination (OGRC)
The Office of Genomics Research Coordination (OGRC) facilitates and promotes research to elucidate genomic risk factors that underlie mental disorders. The main functions of OGRC are to:
- Coordinate NIMH (extramural and intramural) genomic research efforts.
- Develop strategies and build collaborations to advance the field of psychiatric genomics.
- Develop and promote NIMH genomics-related resources.
- Disseminate and promote NIMH-sponsored research on genomics and genome-based personalized medicine.
- Represent NIMH on NIH-wide research and policy initiatives in genomics.
Thomas Lehner, Ph.D., M.P.H.
Director, Office of Genomics Research Coordination
6001 Executive Boulevard, MSC 9643, Bethesda, MD 20892-9643