Office of Genomics Research Coordination (OGRC)
The Office of Genomics Research Coordination (OGRC) facilitates and promotes research to elucidate genomic risk factors that underlie mental disorders. The main functions of OGRC are to:
- Oversee and coordinate all trans-NIMH (extramural and intramural) genomic research efforts.
- Develop strategies and build collaborations to advance the field of psychiatric genomics.
- Develop and promote NIMH genomics-related resources and consortia.
- Disseminate and promote NIMH-sponsored research on genomics and personalized medicine.
- Represent NIMH on all NIH-wide research and policy initiatives in genomics.
Thomas Lehner, Ph.D., M.P.H.
Director, Office of Genomics Research Coordination
6001 Executive Boulevard, Room 7201, MSC 9643, Bethesda, MD 20892-9643