Discover NIMH E-Newsletter
Learn about new education and outreach materials that you can use to raise awareness about mental health! Sign up for the Discover NIMH e-newsletter to get new resources from the National Institute of Mental Health (NIMH), including tools you can use to share during upcoming health observances.
What You May Have Missed So Far:
- March 24, 2021: Autism Awareness; World Bipolar Day
- February 25, 2021: Brain Awareness Week
- January 28, 2021: Eating Disorders Awareness Week; American Heart Month
- November 23, 2020: World AIDS Day; Family Health History Day
- October 29, 2020: Seasonal Affective Disorder; National Family Caregivers Month
- October 1, 2020: ADHD Awareness Month; OCD Awareness Week
- August 27, 2020: Suicide Prevention Month
- July 30, 2020: Back to School and Mental Health
- June 25, 2020: Minority Mental Health Awareness Month
- May 28, 2020: PTSD Awareness Month; Men's Health Week
- April 23, 2020: Mental Health Awareness Month; Women's Health Week
- April 2, 2020: Autism Awareness Month; National Minority Health Month
- March 20, 2020: World Bipolar Day; HIV Awareness
- February 21, 2020: Eating Disorders Awareness Week; Brain Awareness Week
- November 14, 2019: Holidays can be stressful. Manage your stress with these tips.
- October 10, 2019: ADHD Awareness Month
- September 25, 2019: Mental Illness Awareness Week
- September 19, 2019: There's Still Time to Play Your Part During Suicide Prevention Month
- August 19, 2019: Suicide Prevention Awareness Month
Encourage Your Community to Sign-up!
If you think your community would be interested in receiving free education and outreach materials from NIMH, you can also download and share the graphic and social media message below.
Encourage others to sign up for Discover NIMH
Help NIMH raise awareness about mental health and the importance of mental health research by sharing free education and outreach materials with your community. Sign up to receive the Discover NIMH e-newsletter to learn about new materials! https://go.usa.gov/xw88h #shareNIMH