Writing for Biomedical Publication
This Seminar provides NIMH IRP Fellows with practical information for writing biomedical publications including overviews of the review process, development of publishable research ideas and tips on the preparation of an article for biomedical publication.
Additionally the Seminar covers guidelines for choosing the appropriate journal, understanding its review process, and discussing strategies that are related to revision and resubmission.
Learn efficient approaches for producing publishable data; how to decide who will be included as authors, and in what order. Also covered are points on writing with maximal clarity and precision, and how to avoid giving the perception of conflict of interest
This seminar covers:
- Practical tips on composing the manuscript
- Choosing the appropriate journal and understanding its review process
- Strategies that are related to revision and resubmission
- The most efficient approach for producing publishable data
- How to decide who will be included as authors, and in what order
- How to write with maximal clarity and precision
- How to avoid giving the perception of conflict of interest; and much more