- The NIMH Director’s Innovation Speaker Series - CNS Drug Discovery: Multiple Challenges, Multiple Opportunities
On February 26, 2019, Husseini K. Manji, MD, FRCPC will present “CNS Drug Discovery: Multiple Challenges, Multiple Opportunities” as part of the NIMH Director’s Innovation Speaker Series. In his lecture, Dr. Manji will focus on the challenges and opportunities associated with drug development in central nervous system (CNS) disorders.
Sponsors: NIMH Division of Extramural Affairs
- NIMH Twitter Chat: Eating Disorders
Description: NIMH Twitter Chat: Eating Disorders
- From Mind-Wandering to Mindfulness: The Role of Attention and Awareness
Description: This comprehensive symposium incorporates multiple viewpoints and experimental procedures to highlight the interaction between attention and awareness, from mind-wandering to mindfulness.
- 10th Anniversary Conference: Global Mental Health Research without Borders
Description: The 10th Anniversary Conference: Global Mental Health Research without Borders, will showcase findings from cutting-edge science and identify opportunities for new groundbreaking research to address the grand challenges in global mental health.
- NIMH Facebook Live: How Does Puberty Affect Brain Development?
In recognition of National Children’s Mental Health Awareness Day, Dr. Peter Schmidt, Principal Investigator and Chief of the Behavioral Endocrinology Branch, and Postdoctoral Fellow, Dr. Kathy Reding, will join NIMH's Facebook Live event to discuss how puberty affects brain development.