NIMH Twitter Chats
A Twitter chat is an organized event where people participate in an interactive conversation through tweets. The conversation usually focuses on a pre-arranged topic and specific tag (#) called a hashtag. Hashtags allow the conversation to be easily followed on Twitter. The chats are scheduled for a specific time and date, but are archived on this web page for viewing anytime.
In order to participate, you will need a Twitter handle and account. If you prefer to simply observe the chat taking place, you may enter the specified hashtag at tchat.io to view the conversation in real-time. Email us at NIMHpress@nih.gov if you have questions...and we’ll see you at our next Twitter chat!
Previous Twitter Chats
- Twitter Chat on Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder – October 16, 2019
- Twitter Chat on Eating Disorders – February 28, 2019
- Twitter Chat on Depression – October 11, 2018
- Twitter Chat on Teen Depression – May 3, 2018
- Twitter Chat on Seasonal Affective Disorder with NCCIH – February 20, 2018