Office of the Chief
The Office of the Chief utilizes common resources and personnel to serve the four Sections/Unit of the LBC to maximize the efficiency of conducting neuroimaging research. The personnel in the OC include a staff clinician, two engineers, an IT specialist, and a secretary. The responsibilities of the staff in this group include:
- Maintaining and upgrading all hardware shared commonly in LBC, such as compute servers for image processing, file servers for data storage, and back-up systems with attached multiple drive tape libraries.
- Maintaining and upgrading all software on individual desktop and laptop computers.
- Designing and/or adapting special devices for use in the MR environment.
- Subject database design and maintenance.
- Scheduling imaging time for lab members.
- Physician coverage, particularly for our clinical autism and ADHD studies.