Inside NIMH is an e-mail newsletter alerting researchers to NIMH funding opportunities, trends, and plans. Each issue includes notable NIMH scientists and science, recent NIMH-sponsored meetings, changes in policies, and future research directions. Inside NIMH is published in conjunction with each meeting of the National Advisory Mental Health Council.
- Director’s Updates
- Director’s Highlights: NIMH Scientists and Science
- Featured Funding Opportunity Announcements (FOAs) and Initiatives
- Future Research Directions
- Electronic Research Administration (eRA) Activities
- Research Training and Career Development
- Director's Messages
- Science News
- Research Highlights
- Connect with NIMH
Sign up for the latest mental health news, research advances, upcoming events, publications, clinical trials, meeting summaries, and more. In addition to our email newsletters and RSS updates, please also visit NIMH on Twitter, Facebook, and YouTube, where we highlight Science Updates, Press Releases, and other timely matters.