Reprinting and Reusing NIMH Publications
National Institute of Mental Health (NIMH) publications are in the public domain and may be reproduced or copied without permission from the Institute. We encourage you to reproduce and use them in your efforts to improve public health. If you do use our materials, we request that you cite NIMH.
Using Government materials inappropriately can be unlawful, so we ask that you follow these guidelines:
- Do not alter NIMH content in a way that will jeopardize the integrity and brand of the Institute.
- Do not add logos to NIMH publications or materials.
- Images in NIMH publications and on our website may not be copied or used for other purposes, even if cited.
- Do not use NIMH publications to advertise or endorse commercial products, processes, or services.
- Do not use NIMH publications to give the appearance of providing specific medical advice, treatment recommendations, or referrals.
If you have questions regarding these guidelines and use of NIMH content, please contact the NIMH Information Resource Center at 1-866-615-6464 or email@example.com.