Inside NIMH is an e-newsletter alerting researchers to NIMH funding opportunities, trends, and plans. Each issue includes notable NIMH scientists and science, recent NIMH-sponsored meetings, changes in policies, and future research directions. Inside NIMH is published in conjunction with each meeting of the National Advisory Mental Health Council.
- Director’s Updates
- Director’s Highlights: NIMH Scientists and Science
- Featured Funding Opportunity Announcements (FOAs) and Initiatives
- Future Research Directions
- Electronic Research Administration (eRA) Activities
- Research Training and Career Development
- Director's Messages
- Science News
- Research Highlights
- Connect with NIMH
Sign up for the latest mental health news, research advances, upcoming events, publications, clinical trials, meeting summaries, and more. In addition to our e-newsletters and RSS updates, please also visit NIMH on Twitter, Facebook, and YouTube, where we highlight Science Updates, Press Releases, and other timely matters.