NIMH supports research studies on mental health and disorders. Participate, refer a patient, or learn about results of studies.
Find specific studies being conducted across the U.S. that are currently recruiting participants:
- Find NIMH studies conducted at the NIH Clinical Center in Bethesda, MD.
- Find information on becoming a healthy volunteer for NIH clinical trials.
- Find all NIMH-sponsored trials, including those that are completed or no longer accepting participants, by searching ClinicalTrials.gov, the NIH/National Library of Medicine's registry of federally and privately funded clinical trials for all diseases.
Resources for the Public
- ClinicalTrials.gov — What Is a Clinical Trial? and Glossary of Clinical Trial Terms
- MedlinePlus Clinical Trials Information: English and en Español