UCL-NIMH Joint Doctoral Training Program in Neuroscience
Students may choose to work with any intramural Principal Investigator at the NIMH, or any Principal Investigator listed on the Neuroscience@NIH website and any faculty member at UCL conducting research in neuroscience, providing that the mentors agree and their research interests overlap sufficiently. The NIH mentor must be funded by the intramural research program and the student must be funded either through a Principal Investigator (PI) or an institute. Extramural NIH funds cannot be used to support students in this program. Certain mentors at the two institutions have already agreed to co-supervise students, and in some cases have provided outlines of possible research projects. Note that students are by no means limited to these pairings but may wish to contact these mentors if their research interests overlap.
- Sophie Scott - Allison Nugent
- Daniel Alexander - Armin Raznahan
- Francesco Muntoni - Carsten Bönnemann
- Soyon Hong - Michael Ward
- Jennifer Bizley - David Leopold
- Tamar Makin - Chris Baker
- Stuart Cull-Candy & Mark Farrant - Jeffrey Diamond
- Sven Bestmann - Leonardo Cohen
- Giampietro Schiavo - Richard Youle
- Essi Viding - Alex Martin
- Essi Viding - Andrew Holmes
If you are a UCL faculty member or an NIH intramural researcher, and would like to be listed on this page, please contact Jonathan Roiser or Janet Clark.