The NIMH Congressional Justification provides the Senate and House Appropriations Committees with detailed estimates and justifications for research and research support activities that NIMH would anticipate funding at the President's Budget Request level.
Congressional Justification by Fiscal Year (FY):
- FY 2020 (HTML or PDF 25 pages)
- FY 2019 (HTML or PDF 16 pages)
- FY 2018 (HTML or PDF 18 pages)
- FY 2017 (HTML or PDF 25 pages)
- FY 2016 (HTML or PDF 26 Pages)
- FY 2015 (HTML or PDF 26 Pages)
- FY 2014 (HTML or PDF 26 Pages)
- FY 2013 (HTML or PDF 26 Pages)
To obtain a copy of budget reports from 2003 – 2013, please contact the email@example.com.