Meetings and Events
Research workshops and scientific meetings are some of the best forums in which to identify research gaps and to stimulate new areas of mental health research.
Details about upcoming events — including meetings, conferences, workshops, lectures, webinars, and chats — sponsored by the NIMH.
- Challenges and Innovations in Neonatal and Infant Imaging: A Look Across Modalities
– • VirtualOn June 22-23, 2021, NIMH is conducting a virtual meeting on the challenges and innovations in neonatal and infant imaging.
- The NIMH Director’s Innovation Speaker Series: Addressing Ethnoracial Disparities in Mental Health Risk, Assessment, and Service Delivery
– • VirtualDuring the next NIMH Director’s Innovation Speaker Series on June 22, 2021, guest speaker Roberto Lewis-Fernández, M.D., will review key areas in need of research on cultural and ethnoracial disparities in mental health conditions and services.
- Workshop: Advanced Statistical Methods and Dynamic Data Visualizations for Mental Health Studies
– • VirtualThe NIMH is hosting a two-day workshop on advanced statistical methods and dynamic data visualizations for mental health studies.
Summaries of past events — including meetings, conferences, workshops, lectures, webinars, and chats — sponsored by the NIMH.
Meets three times per year and advises the Secretary of Health and Human Services, the National Institutes of Health Director, and the National Institute of Mental Health Director on all policies and activities relating to the conduct and support of mental health research, research training, and other Institute programs. Council reports include “Setting Priorities for Basic Brain and Behavioral Science Research at NIMH.”