Meetings and Events
Research workshops and scientific meetings are some of the best forums in which to identify research gaps and to stimulate new areas of mental health research.
Details about upcoming events — including meetings, conferences, workshops, lectures, webinars, and chats — sponsored by the NIMH.
- NIMH Livestream Event on Borderline Personality Disorder
– • VirtualIn recognition of National Borderline Personality Disorder Awareness Month, NIMH is hosting a livestream event featuring experts on May 21, 2021.
- Human Mobility and HIV Workshop
– • VirtualNIMH will convene a two-day virtual workshop on human mobility and HIV in diverse global populations from May 24-25, 2021.
- Sleep and Suicide Prevention Workshop: Advancing Innovation and Intervention Opportunity
– • VirtualOn May 26-27, 2021, NIMH will conduct a virtual workshop: Sleep and Suicide Prevention: Advancing Innovation and Intervention Opportunity.
Summaries of past events — including meetings, conferences, workshops, lectures, webinars, and chats — sponsored by the NIMH.
Meets three times per year and advises the Secretary of Health and Human Services, the National Institutes of Health Director, and the National Institute of Mental Health Director on all policies and activities relating to the conduct and support of mental health research, research training, and other Institute programs. Council reports include “Setting Priorities for Basic Brain and Behavioral Science Research at NIMH.”