Event Summaries about Prevention of Mental Disorders
- Strength in the Face of Challenge: Youth Suicide Prevention Research Among the White Mountain Apache and the Navajo Nation in the Time of COVID-19
3:00–4:30 PM ET
On June 29, 2021, NIMH hosted a webinar on Youth Suicide Prevention Research Among the White Mountain Apache and the Navajo Nation in the Time of COVID-19. Test
- Emotional Well-Being: Emerging Insights and Question for Future Research Roundtable Meeting
The National Center for Complementary and Integrative Health (NCCIH) and the Office of Behavioral and Social Sciences Research (OBSSR), in collaboration NIMH and other NIH Institutes and Centers, cosponsored a roundtable discussion about research on emotional well-being.
- Twitter Chat on Seasonal Affective Disorder with NCCIH
On Tuesday, February 20, 2018, the National Institute of Mental Health (NIMH) and the National Center for Complementary and Integrative Health (NCCIH) co-hosted a Twitter chat on seasonal affective disorder (SAD).
- NIMH Rare Genetic Diseases Workshop
On September 19, 2017, NIMH hosted a workshop on challenges and opportunities for exploring rare genetic syndromes as models to delineate the genetic risk architecture of mental illnesses and to facilitate translation into meaningful prevention and treatments.
- HIV PrEP Implementation Science Administrative Supplement Meeting
The NIMH Division of AIDS Research sponsored a meeting to advance the science of HIV pre-exposure prophylaxis (PrEP) implementation.