- AFNI - AFNI is a set of C programs for processing, analyzing, and displaying functional MRI (FMRI) data - a technique for mapping human brain activity.
- (BRAIN ) Brain Research through Advancing Innovative Neurotechnologies - part of a new Presidential focus aimed at revolutionizing our understanding of the human brain.
- Functional MRI Core - fMRI Facility at NIH.
- Neurophysiology Imaging Facility - provides anatomical and functional MRI scanning for researchers in the National Institute of Mental Health (NIMH), the National Eye Institute (NEI), and the National Institute for Neurological Disorders and Stroke (NINDS).
- NIMH Core Facilities/Scientific Resources – NIMH overview of Core imaging, scientific, and statistical facilities and resources.
- Scientific and Statistical Computing Core – SSCC supports functional neuroimaging research at the NIH.