Funding Opportunities Specific to COVID-19
This page contains a list of relevant NIH funding opportunities to address COVID-19 social, ethical, and behavioral implications.
For more information on specific NIH activities on this subject, please visit our partner websites:
- National Institutes of Mental Health
- Fogarty International Center
- National Institute on Drug Abuse
- Addressing the Stigma that Surrounds Addiction) (Volkow)
- Stigma and the Toll of Addiction (Volkow)
- NIH Stigma Scientific Interest Group
Note: These resources are provided for informational purposes only. These are not comprehensive lists and do not constitute an endorsement by NIMH, FIC, NIDA, the National Institutes of Health, the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, or the U.S. government.
NIH Team Contacts:
Scientific contacts for stigma and discrimination research related to COVID-19:
- National Institute of Mental Health (NIMH)- Gregory Greenwood, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fogarty International Center (FIC)- Nalini Anand, Nalini.Anand@nih.gov
- National Institute on Drug Abuse (NIDA)- Brenda Curtis, email@example.com