Career and Training
There are no job announcements at this time.
- Graduate Partnerships Program - establishes and fosters graduate education partnerships with national and international universities and institutions dedicated to quality education in biomedical basic and clinical research.
- Jobs @ NIH - a web-based employment information system developed to house a centralized repository of NIH's vacancies and job applicants.
- Neuroscience@NIH - an inter-institute effort to convey the research being conducted in the neurosciences at NIH. Includes both seminars and training opportunities.
- NIH Blueprint for Neuroscience Research – cooperative effort among the16 NIH Institutes, Centers and Offices that support neuroscience research. By pooling resources and expertise, the Blueprint supports the development of new tools, training opportunities, and other resources to assist neuroscientists in both basic and clinical research.
- Office of Clinical Research Training and Medical Education – OCRTME develops, administers, and evaluates a comprehensive portfolio of clinical research training and medical education initiatives.
- Research and Training at NIH - student, postdoctoral, clinical, and tenure-track opportunities at NIH.
- Summer Internship Program - summer intern programs at NIH.
- CIT Training Program - Classes and seminars in the efficient and effective use of computing, networking, and information systems at NIH.
- Clincal Center Grand Rounds – weekly lectures on topics of interest to the medical community.
- FAES -Foundation for the Advanced Education of the Sciences.
- NIH Calendar of Events - View NIH events by day, week, month, or year.
- NIH Neuroscience Seminar Series – NIH Neuroscience Seminar Series features lectures and discussions with leading neuroscientists. Sponsored by NINDS, NIMH, NIA, NIDCD, NIDA, NICHD, NEI, NIAAA, NIDCR and NHGRI.
- NIH Videocast - Special NIH events, seminars, and lectures are available to viewers on the NIH network and the internet from the Videocast web site.
- Wednesday Afternoon Lecture Series (WALS) - The NIH Director's Wednesday Afternoon Lectures Series includes weekly scientific talks by some of the top researchers in the biomedical sciences worldwide.